PVC Single Ply Roofing
Sika Sarnafil PVC Single Ply Membranes are our product of choice when providing our services for Flat Roofing Systems.
About Single Ply Membranes
Single Ply Membranes date back over 70 years when it was first created in Germany. To this day the product is widely used across the globe on flat and shaped roof surfaces.
Single Ply Roofing Systems have mainly been used on commercial properties as they offer high performance compared to other Flat Roof Coverings. Because of its high performance it is now becoming increasingly popular in the domestic market.
Subsequently Home owners are starting to favour Single Ply Membranes as an alternative to more traditional Flat Roof Systems for its contemporary, modern finish.
- Independently assessed by the British Board of Agrement (BBA) to have a life expectancy in excess of 40 years.
- Weatherproofing ensures it can cope with standing water without detriment to the surface.
- Secured and adhered to the roof structure which prevents any risk of wind uplift in severe conditions.
- Thermally and dimensionally stable. This means the product does not suffer from expansion and contraction and is also protected from any damage caused by solar rays.
- Top coated with a unique lacquer which provides better resistance to waste and air pollution. Fire retardant and self extinguishing.
- Resistant to root growth which makes single ply membranes the ideal product for the increasingly popular Green Roofs.
- The Single Ply Membranes are virtually maintenance free and carry an insurance backed guarantee from the manufacturer. This means failure to any product you have fitted will be replaced at no extra cost.
- The membranes have a low impact on the environment and when used with high performance thermal insulants can improve the energy conservation of the property. Sarnafil Single Ply Membranes are used to obtain Ecopoint profiles and ratings and are used to gain credits towards the building´s environmental rating.